blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ah, a fresh start...

well, hello hello.
i am glad to finally be back into the blogosphere swing of things. after my last attempt failed to be anything close to frequent and inspired, i decided to scrap it and start anew with something a little more focused (but certainly not any less random), a little more creative (in the artistic sense in addition to being less mundane and rambling), and hopefully something more fulfilling (i hope to discover something about myself from doing this, at an even greater scale than before)

so, this is an attempt to redeem myself as something more than my previous failed attempt at this blogging business, and to rescue myself from the insipid droning of what can sometimes be life in the midwest, attending university.

shitty intro aside, i hope that this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
cheers! (*clinking of cheap wine glasses*)
love,
ogbuefi stephi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home