blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Monday, July 25, 2005

variations on a theme by brautigan

"Ah,
you're just a copy
of all the candy bars
I've ever eaten."

ah,
you're just a counterfeit
of all the dollars
I've ever slaved for.

ah,
you're just an echo
of all the past experiences
i cry over.

ah,
you're just a smudge
of all the moments
that have passed.

ah,
you're just another face
in the infinite tunnel of mirrors
that taunts me.

ah,
you're just one grain of sand
on the stretched island beach
washing into the sea.

ah,
you're just a moulded duplicate
of your mother
and her mother before her.

yes,
you're just a reflection
of all the other people
i've fucked and who fucked me.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home