blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

in need of gmail

hi.
i need a gmail account. and, silly me, i thought that if anyone wanted one of these, they could just get one, like any other email account. well, apparently, google is too cool for me, and i can only get one if i'm invited... or something.
so... does anyone have a gmail invite they'd like to send my way? i would be most grateful...
(haha, i feel like i'm in high school again and i can only go to the exclusive dance if i get one of the o-so-special bids. yeesh.)

leave me a comment if you have a plan or something.

thanks and love,
stephanie

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home