blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

caged animals

two tibetan monks
enclosed by velvet rope
sitting upon carpets thinly disguised to imitate tibetan cloths
surrounded by tourists, gazing fascinated
at extinct specimens of human kind
for display in a stolen art gallery
to be made passive penguins
or metamorphizing butterflies
for impatient passers-by

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Ray "raedien" devine said…

    I like it, but I feel it lacks a "clear" message. What exactly is your feeling towards the situation, the overall tone is somber, yet I think you could consider humerous as well.

    Perhaps it is all these things.
    ^_^

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home