blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

blah blah blah

o i am so busy i can barely find time to sleep or eat or dream or or or
write.

o when will the stress wash over me like a tidal wave and drown me in my own silly moanings and dwellings and enter into my mind the emptiness and happiness of a warm fall day with the sun shining on my head until i can no longer remember my worries and drift back home to the childhood that seems to lapse before my eyes at the feet of the sea and the edge of the sand?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger The ZenFo Pro said…

    Hey chica...at least find sometime to dream and eat. Alexander has great food, plus the starvation thing is soooo main campus ;-)

    As for sleep, well, lol, as the old saying goes...sleepwhen you die.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    haha, thanks, j!
    midterms are almost over, hopefully will resume regular schedule of daydreaming then.

    o, and sorry to hear you keep missing the show! let me know when you can listen next, and i'll play something for ya then!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home