blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE GO TO

THE PUBLIC MEETING

AND SUPPORT STUDENTS FOR STAFF
AND THEIR EFFORTS TOWARDS
A LIVING WAGE AT MIAMI!


5:30 PM!
TUESDAY THE 29TH!
GREAT ROOM IN MACMILLAN HALL!
REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED.


INFO ABOUT SFS
WAGES AT MIAMI
WHAT IS THE NATIONAL POVERTY LEVEL?
WHAT IS A LIVING WAGE?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Ray "Raedien" Devine said…

    Stephanie Lee, you are a tangible and welcome presence on the guys floor and my experience as a Miami student as whole.

    Thank you, your rambunctious laughter brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it echoing off the walls.

    :p

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home