blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Friday, December 23, 2005

happy holidays from ogbuefi stephi!


tomorrow is chri$tma$, and oddly, i have no sense of the impending holiday in my being at all.
i feel as if i've fallen into some surreal oil and vinegar funk, and i've lost all touch with time and environment. everything around me reminds me of it, yet i can't seem to grasp it in my mind long enough to make anything of it.

regardless, i'd like to extend my sincerest wishes for a magical holiday season, and a reminder that it's not about the things we buy but the company we keep.

so, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the readership!
may yr days and nights be merry and bright!

love and peace,
ogbuefi stephi

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home