blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

100th post!

i never thought i'd make it here.

i'd like to thank the academy
and my parents

for if i had not been born to the fortunes of a middle/upper-class suburban background
with the accessibility of internet and technology such as i have been enabled and allowed

i would certainly not exist in this form as i do today.

now imagine all the other kids
still remaining invisible and voiceless
as a result of this great disparity in distribution of information resources


to them this post is dedicated.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Brenton Calaway said…

    Well, well, well. So we finally meet. I always imagined it would be this way, you achieving greatness by reaching your 100th post, while I'm failing at the most remedial task of falling asleep. Well, you can have my congratulations, I don't have any use for it anymore. Take it. Just take it and go! But remember this, I too once had my day in the sun. Yeah I know I don't look like much now, but once I came in 4th place at the Independence Wrestling Invitational, but be careful, you can burn your wings if you fly to close to the sun. I've learned this the hard way.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    BREEEENTOOOON!!!
    heeellloooo!
    what a pleasure, a sweet and delectable pleasure, it is to run into you in the blogosphere (i know, i am totally lame for having just referred to it as the blogosphere. o my virtual self is blushing profusely now)
    anyway, i was so thrilled to finally find YOUR blog that i did a cartwheel in the dark and then went careening into a stack of books on the floor and nearly broke my toe.

    that is what you do to me.

    see you around, friend.

    -stephanie

     
  • At 9:15 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger The ZenFo Pro said…

    Man, do I dig that last paragraph!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    thanks, man.

    i didn't plan it out that way, i was going to go into how i never thought i would make it this far blogging, and reminisce and all this cheesy nostalgic crap that no one really cares or wants to read about anyway.

    and i just diverted myself and started writing and that's what came out instead.

    and i think i like it better anyway.

    why dedicate another silly post to my solipsistic self?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home