blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

collapsing into crevices i have dug deep

i am sick.
like, i'm actually getting attention from people... because i'm sick!

this never happens.

i am usually the spitting image of health.

my head has filled with fluids from not sleeping in... wow 35 hours.

and surpringly i am not tired.

i could function in class.

i felt aware.

i've made several presentations today and stayed awake all day, no naps. no dozing off.

i'm incredibly zoned.

but my body aches

feels like it's breaking

and my skin screams when i touch it

and i shiver, got the chills.

and i still have a paper,

been darting back and forth organizing different groups around an action.

i'm exhausted but i don't feel it

except for the sinking in my head that feels like it's waiting to spill over at the top and soak me in everything

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home