blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Friday, April 07, 2006

ostensibly amusing



i have been really really busy lately. the western campaign finally came to a conclusion for me today, and, by the looks of it, i have been wasting my time wisely ever since:


1) i decided on a whim to cut my own hair. it's about 1.5-2 inches shorter, depending. and i actually like it!

2) i found some pictures from earlier this year on the writing center computer that must have been taken during some happy theatre fest. by the looks of it, from when i practiced my final performance for a friend and he thought it a good idea to picture it

3) i had some fun playing w/ the camera on the iMac. k's worth of computer technology in the writing center at our disposal and the most fascinating thing is a computer that stares and projects back at you. go figure.


ostensibly amused,
o.stephi

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home