blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

invincible city


if ever there were more of a city, i cannot think of it now.

getting to chicago has truly been a journey. and i suspect my life here for the next two and half months will show me something of myself and humanity that i may never see again.

there's so much wonder and beauty and so much fear in this here in which i am n (in, i-n, i, see?) and i await each day, each moment, each interaction and step and movement with bated breath for to hear better the words and whispers of the people and the city that surrounds me.

it will be... well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

stunningly stunned,
o.stephi


p.s. check out my new chicago blog [link now up -4:13 central time].
p.p.s. picture from ken papai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home