blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

gird your loins

while i am readying for the fight for net neutrality, i encourage you to peruse the website of my friend and fellow activist, and join in on our efforts to SAVE THE INTERNET.

i know i know, it's been hard for me to keep up on current events too. what with school and the advent of summer vacation, it's been too easy to forget about troubling issues such as this and remain complacent with the simplicity of my daily existence.

but consider this: if net neutrality is not protected, blogs such as this --and all the other fabulous ones to the right-- would not exist any more!

the democratic process of information access and accessibility is being challenged, and it is our duty to defend it, along with the other rights it represents!

please join me.
-stephanie

p.s. if you want an update, see this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home