blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a good feeling

...to be back again!

hi friends.

i promised you a grand coming out party, so here it is, my truth-fest, if you will. it's an attempt to get a lot of things off my chest, to unburden myself from guilt, self-loathing, self-blame, and to free myself from the weight of all that's been troubling me.

it's not an extravagant post, and probly not all that interesting to anyone who doesn't really know me or care much for me or my personal trials. so if you don't particularly care to hear about how my past relationship ended, or how i'm dealing with it, or about how i've learned so much from myself in the past two years of university, then stop reading now. nothing that follows will be any good reading for you. go read cold mountain by charles frazier instead. it's a far better read. or, i think so anyway. (haha, this is like a weedout post! "who's a dedicated enough reader to make it thru this one??" eh? eh?)

okay, so let the truth parade begin. and, as with all parades, you gotta start out with a bang!


first truth: love and hate, i'm discovering, are not that far removed...

i've been watching the movie closer like a chainsmoker goes thru cigarettes. i'm addicted to it. it's almost shameful how much i am in love with this movie, a film which i absolutely abhorred when i first gave it a watch in winter 2004.

...

[more to come... i'm writing this at work and i just remembered that i should probly get to an article i'm writing. promise i'll return! please come back!

love,
stephanie]

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    More please!

     
  • At 12:38 AM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Ray "Raedien" Devine said…

    A nice start, reinforces a common theme actually. Much like being lazy and being bored. Maybe I should let you read the story I wrote for Intermediate Creative Writing last semester, it dealt with that a bit.

    Waiting for more,
    ~Ray "Raedien" Devine~

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home