blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

MeTube


so i finally figured out how to make videos and post them on youtube.

unfortunately, this discovery led to much wasting of time... but at least i have something to show for it...?

anyway, enjoy the vid's (i made a total fool of myself for all to see, so enjoy)

love and pixels,
stephanie

5 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    I just upgraded to firefox browser, and I havn't all the connections yet, so I can't watch the video yet.

    As for participation, in Wednesday post I hinted at a carnival in this Fridays post. Check 'em out.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    cool, i'll check out friday's post and see what i can do to "participate"...

    now i'm intrigued...

     
  • At 2:40 AM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Ray "Raedien" Devine said…

    Hmm, I opened this to comment but now I've forgotten the post...sorry...but I read it and liked it I swear!

    *sigh* I'm such a failure.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, June 16, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    Watched your videos this morning, don't have speakers though. Added you to my blogger family!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    hey thanks to both of you, ray and brian, for actually watching my videos (and liking them... sorta...)

    and brian, thanks for adding me!

    link(ing) up!
    -steph

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home