blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Monday, June 26, 2006

post(s) + coming out party forthcoming...

hi my dearest readers and friends.

i've been so exhausted from all my work i haven't been writing!

and that is just unacceptable.

however, i do have something(s) crafty coming... which may not be too interesting for you, but as much as writing is a catharsis for me, and as much as that can be interesting to you and anonymous strangers and passerby's on the internet, i will post it for your reading dis/pleasure, and unwitting familiarization with my uncomfortable existential situation.

topics of focus include:
1. the dissolution of my academic program, Western College for Interdisciplinary Studies at the hands of ruthless corporate and administrative dictates
2. the dissolution of my first love at the hands of time and self-actualization and combatting interests and the bastardization of the spoken word
3. my gradual self-actualizing as seen from a distance

it's gonna be one hell of a coming out party, i guarantee it! (in celebration of june, gay pride month, and recent truth-telling frenzies!)

love and a bucket of cheese,
stephanie

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home