blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Monday, July 24, 2006

a heads up

hey readers.

i've been thinking...

and i think i need to change my url.

so, after much debate, i decided that rather than bother with all the annoying steps involved with copying this entire blog to a new address, i would just change the address. no copying involved!!!

well, not totally... i mean, you will have to copy the new address to your address books and update your links and etc. so you can still find me, which i hope you will still aspire to do.

so, beginning the end of summer, the blog will henceforth be found here:
http://stephanie-lee.blogspot.com

(note how much easier that is to spell out than the current one, which i'm sure most of you couldn't spell unassisted... which is why i love you.)

-stephanie-lee

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, July 25, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    Morning Steph,

    Thanks for the heads up on the new address, let me know the exact date please.

    I hope your parents make it ok.

    See you later my friend.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, July 26, 2006, Anonymous remaerdyaD said…

    brian, do you have one of these blogs? just wondering.

    for the subject here, i guess my last spam wll be... -trumpets- my own, er, 'blog', which i get that insane artsy feeling is my last - a very brief topical web log about a subject i am passionate about (click on my name, i think)

    (grr... my opera browser does work with blogger captchas... i h8 that cos i cannot publish (hint hint))

    cheers and goodbye!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home