blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

animation/cartoon



hello.

i've been taking on some ambitious projects as of late.

such as starting an animation (or, with my meager resources and training, a stop motion video of photographs) of my drawing.

it's a recent hobby that's developed into a bit of a silly love fest.

check out more of my storyboards and other silly characters on free radical.

people once sketched to remember the world they lived in. now people use photography to adjust it. are they the same, and can we combine them?
-stephanie

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    Hi Steph,

    How have you been doing? Seems very quiet around here, very spooky almost. Loved the sketches btw.

    I am finally getting around to adding the new blog address.

    Have a great weekend, I miss seeing you around.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home