blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

as promised...






pix from the most amazing and well-spent endless hours in the sun of summer, losing body weight thru my pores and gaining friends, both local and famous and unapproachable.

i think the cranberries just came on the ipod and i am a little more than surprised, as i had forgotten i ever listened to them in my past of pasts and am now going to find something else to listen to, because after a week of awesome live music the cranberries just aren't cutting it, sorry.
-stephanie (who apparently writes very long closing statements...huh must be a new development)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger brian said…

    Good Monday morning Steph,

    As one of your lovers...of your blogs that is ;) , welcome back to school!!!

    I too like some of the Cranberries music, but I am more of a fan of songs and music and am very eclectic.

    Good luck with your classes.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Ogbuefi Stephi said…

    good morning! thanks for the cheer. going back to school is always a bit hard for me, but i appreciate the sentiment.

    -stephanie

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home