blOgbuefi

writing to know, knowing thru being, being for writing... this is me, writing about the one thing i know, which is myself... and even that is sometimes a mystery...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

SUPPORT A LIVING WAGE AT MIAMI UNIVERSITY!

come to Students for Staff's public event!

who: Workers, Faculty Members, and Public Officials
what: Speak out about wage disparities on our Miami University campus.
when:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25th @ 6pm
where:
SHRIVER HERITAGE ROOM
why: Because poverty is a growing problem in our local community, and this is just one small step toward absolving the issue.

come, bring your friends and family, and meet some fantastic open-minded people, and
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, October 20, 2007, Blogger Rae Jin Devine said…

    I was unaware you were still posting here...my apologies for missing your birthday (I'm reminded you're older than me...although this shouldn't be a surprise).

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home